AI Maturity Assessment Tool
Do you wonder how your organization can start working with AI, or take the work you are doing to the next level? A first step is to assess your current situation, so you can benchmark improvements and identify what areas to focus on. AI Sweden’s AI Maturity Assessment Tool helps out in that process!
AI Sweden offers an assessment tool for AI maturity that helps organizations understand which strategically important areas needs to be strengthened in order to successfully implement AI in operations – Ambition, Use cases, Data, Technology, Organization, Ecosystem, Expertise, Culture and Execution.
The tool provides an overview of where your organization stands right now and sets the scene for identifying the optimal roadmap for your AI journey.
Is the tool right for your organization?
- Have you started to explore AI and wonder how to scale up the work in several parts of the organization?
- Are you setting guidelines for your work with AI and need to understand what parts that have to be included?
- Do you have a vision and a strategy for working with AI but need to find routines and processes to work more long-term?
- Would you like to know how you are positioned in comparison with competitors or peers?
- Do you have AI solutions in your production and embedded in your entire organization but need to identify bottlenecks to scale up further?
- Do you want to know where to invest money and resources in skills development and recruitment?
AI Sweden provides the tool online for all organizations who want to do a maturity assessment and offer AI Sweden partners support prior to the survey as well as a follow-up workshop where we together look at how to use AI strategically.
What the tool can help with
- Enable a clear strategic focus for continuous work with AI by providing a benchmark and a shared understanding of the current situation.
- Measure your organization’s AI maturity level.
- Provide an overview of what parts of the organization that need to be reinforced to be able to level up the work with AI.
- Identify and measure AI maturity within the nine different areas that are strategically important for an AI mature organization.
- Compare your organization’s AI maturity with competitors or peers on a national and EU level.
- Synchronize and streamline the AI progress in different parts of your organization.
What is AI maturity?
It is possible to measure how AI-mature an organization is but first we need to understand what we mean by this. Below you can see that there are five levels – from the organizations that have to begin their AI journey those that are a part of the development and innovation.
The tool is developed by AppliedAI at UnternehmerTUM in Germany together with over 100 organizations.
- It is available in four languages – English, Swedish, German and French.
- It is used in eight EU countries.
- Free to use until December 2021.
AI Maturity Assessment Tool (svenska)
Information om bedömningsverktyget för AI-mognad hjälper organisationer att förstå vilka fokusområden de behöver förstärka för att lyckas med införandet av AI - Ambition, Anvädningsfall, Data, Teknik, Organisation, Ekosystem, Expertis, Kultur och Utförande.
If this sounds interesting please contact Conny Svensson.