Next generation AI business leaders
We are now looking for exceptional and ambitious students to join our new Next Generation AI Business Leader program, for business students wanting to learn more about AI and work next to their studies. This is a paid student opportunity to work directly with AI Sweden's Leadership team.
NOTE: Application closes January 10, 2024
This is a unique 7-month program running part-time from February-July 2024 where you would be working half-time, in parallel with studies, directly with the Leadership team of AI Sweden on our most strategic activities.
- Gain experience of real-world AI challenges across diverse fields
- Get the AI knowledge needed to be able to identify business opportunities and drive AI adoption in organizations
- Tap into AI Sweden's global network of partners and collaborators
- Unlock exciting career opportunities through an unparalleled extracurricular experience
- A total of 3-6 candidates will be selected for the program
- The salary will be preset and equal for all participants
Starts in February 2024 and will span over 7 months until July 2024.
Our idea is that the employment will be 30-50% Feb-May and 100% June-July (we will adapt this on an individual basis).
We recruit to AI Sweden's offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, and you will be expected to be present at the office regularly and able to travel approximately once a month.
Selected candidates from other cities and countries are welcome and we will agree to contribute to travel and accommodation expenses individually.
Who we're looking for
We seek top talents who are ready to work part-time next to their master's studies, preferably at one of the prominent business schools in Sweden.
We expect the participants to be ambitious, committed to making a difference, and present extraordinary grades, communication, and social skills, rather than any technical knowledge and experience.
The program is open to international and national candidates.