Junior AI change agent
This program is currently not active.
The Junior AI Change Agent Program is a collaboration between AI Sweden and Hyper Island. 10 students from the Hyper Island’s AI Business Consultant program were selected for the cohort 2022/2023, which will be the second time AI Sweden and Hyper Island ran this program.
The students spend the first three months at AI Sweden to receive training and improve their skills while getting to know partner organizations one day a week. The following three months are spent at internships at AI Sweden’s partner organizations, with one day at AI Sweden each week.
- Interns, at no cost, who can create value in your organization
- Students with up-to-date knowledge about what business opportunities AI can bring
- Students can perform an AI Maturity Assessment coached by AI Sweden experts
- Opportunity to hire participants after the program
- Close partner collaboration with AI Sweden
- Students are continuously upskilled and boosted with knowledge by AI Sweden during their internship
To accept interns into your organizations, share your plan for what the intern(s) will do and can receive supervision from employees. The interns will each have an AI Sweden mentor during the program.
About the program
The talent program is 27 weeks (six months), from September 26, 2022, to March 31, 2023, and consists of two phases:
- Three months of training at AI Sweden
- Three months internship at a selected AI Sweden partner
- During the first three months, one day each week will be spent at the selected AI Sweden partner in order for the interns to familiarize themselves with the organization
- During the second three months, one day each week will be spent at AI Sweden in order to exchange ideas with classmates and employees at AI Sweden
After the program, students will be able to:
- Assess the level of AI maturity of an organization, propose actions based on given time and cost limitations, and lead or assist in the change process of implementing new ways of working and embarking on the organization´s AI journey.
- Determine when AI can be used as an advantage and support the organization's business strategy and operations.
Training and insights will be examined by looking at students' gained knowledge, skills, and competencies from Hyper Island’s course plan.
The program will provide the students with:
- High-level knowledge of applied AI.
- Hands-on experience from AI projects, challenges, and opportunities relevant to Swedish industry and public sector.
- The best possible network of contacts across Sweden.
- An excellent foundation for new opportunities, whether work opportunities or studies.
The students will also build personal networks, be a part of the ecosystem, and gain practical experiences to further their development.
Last year, AI Sweden accepted eight Hyper Island students to the first cohort of the Junior AI Change Agent Program. The program was a success and students completed internships at Google, Zenseact, and Region Östergötland, among others. Participating organizations reported that the students brought their teams many interesting insights and great value.
Are you prepared to take the step and onboard our AI talents into your organization?
Or are you a partner already working with recruitment, training, and attraction of AI talents and want to be part of the AI Sweden team addressing this need?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.