The Internet Days
During two days, November 25-26, more than 2 500 people will meet at Waterfront in Stockholm to gain new and in-depth knowledge of the internet and the impact of digitalization on society.
AI Innovation of Sweden has got the opportunity to act as one of the co-organizers and is hosting one of the tracks November 25. During a full day, we will focus on Artificial Intelligence and Sweden's position within the field.
What is being done nationally to accelerate development of AI? How can the the Swedes and the Swedish companies step up in order for Sweden to keep up with the development and increase competitiveness?
Welcome to a day of lectures, discussions and panels about our society and our future!
From the program
- 9.00 Key-note session, Danah Boyd
- 10.30 Introduction - What is AIInnovation of Sweden?
- 10.45 Sweden's status in AI - Is Sweden really one of the world's most modern countries?
- 11.35 Artificiell Intelligens -What is everyone really talking about?
- 12.15 Elements of AI - Educating 100,000 swedes’
- 13.15 Key-note session, David Rowan
- 14.00 Neural networks and the AI of the future
- 15.30 A national data factory - for the new industry
- 16.00 The welfare of the future - powered by AI
- 17.00 Key-note session, Max Schrems