AI to Promote Gender Equality
The hACTathon is focused on six thematic topics: health, gender pay gap, power and influence, unpaid work, education and gender-based violence. Three winning teams will receive a tailored prize to further develop the solution!
WHAT: Join us for a 3-week hACTathon where you get a chance to:
- Hack ideas for commercial solutions with engaged people from across the globe
- Receive support from mentors on how to scale your solution
- Get insight from leading experts in AI, Gender Equality and Social Innovation
- Work with norm-critical and norm-creative innovation processes
WHERE: Virtual attendance at our hACTathon platform Eventornado, open to global audience
- 8 November – 28 November: Registration is open
- 29 November: Opening ceremony
- 30 November – 12 December: hACTathon is open and seminars are run on key topics
- 12 December: Final submission
- 13-16 December: Review of solutions by jury
- 16 December: Final event – winners announced!