One of the cornerstone for AI Innovation of Sweden is Co-location. On the node, researchers, developers, start-ups and students across a broad range of applications and disciplines can meet and collaborate.
With the local nodes, AI Innovation of Sweden is striving to:
- Create an open arena and a meeting place for AI related discussions
- Increase collaboration and knowledge sharing between partners
- Actively drive cross-fertilisation, both between industries and professions
- Actively stimulate innovation through collaborative problem-solving efforts
- Create internationally attractive hubs for talent
- Support and provide an attractive environment for international guest researchers and scholars
Nodes will be set up across Sweden. The first site is based in Gothenburg, and the next-coming will be in Stockholm and in Malmö (pending further funding). The goal is to co-locate approximately 100-150 researchers, developers and students at each co-location site.
This will take time, and our partners’ active involvement and presence at the sites will be key success factors.
Do you want to take part of our office space?
Do you want to place some of your employees in our office while they work in your AI related projects? AI Innovation of Sweden offer our partners to take part of our office environment, and together with other co-workers on site, help us build an inspiring and open arena for joint innovation.
The nodes offers fixed and flexible workplaces, meeting rooms and services. Each site will have an office manager, who participates in the overall development of AI Innovation of Sweden community.