AI Innovation of Sweden is providing resources and services for the benefit of its partners, including initiating and managing collaborative projects between partners. Together with the co-directors and partners, the Project Manager will build and manage a portfolio of projects. To do this the Project Manager will be working with partners to define and secure funding for collaborative projects.
- Together with the Co-Directors, develop an understanding of partners' capabilities, needs and challenges
- Build relationship with funding agencies
- Stay up to date on calls for proposals nationally and internationally
- Identify possible international collaborators
- Initiate, define, funding and managing projects
- Lead reference groups with representatives from partners focusing on collaborative projects
AI Innovation of Sweden is looking for a high energy individual with good understanding of AI, proven project management and social skills, and the drive to delivering results and value for partners and partners’ projects.
Location: Possibility to be based in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Luleå, Malmö or Örebro. Regular travelling expected
Conditions: Employment until the end of 2021, with a possiblity of extension depending on future funding.
Questions: Martin Svenssson, co-director AI Innovation of Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org