Data Factory Manager
The main investment within AI Innovation of Sweden is the Data Factory, a unique asset tasked with managing, generating, enhancing and providing data to partners and a community of researchers, developers and students. The ambition with the Data Factory is to provide significant support in meeting the partners’ need for infrastructure, method, tools, legal frameworks and shared data.
The Data Factory manager will lead the Data Factory and report to the Co-Directors. A key focus will be on exploring and managing data sharing and generating opportunities.
- In close cooperation with the Co-Directors, build and lead the Data Factory
- Understand partners’ data assets, needs and challenges
- Identify data sharing opportunities
- Explore international opportunities to collaborate on data
- Develop and provide a legal framework for managing and sharing data
- Manage the overall process of receiving and providing data
- Lead reference groups with representatives from partners focusing on data development and generation
AI Innovation of Sweden is looking for a senior individual with significant understanding of AI and related data process, structure and challenges. We expect applicants to show great social skills and commitment to making a difference in the overall Swedish development and use of AI in industry or society.
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm, weekly travelling expected
Conditions: Employment at Lindholmen Science Park AB with start date as soon as possible and for an initial period of up to two years, with an extension possible when the funding for AI Innovation of Sweden is secured beyond the initial period, 2019-2021.
Questions: Martin Svenssson, Program Director, AI Innovation of Sweden
Lindholmen Science Park AB is a nonprofit and neutral organisation, jointly owned by Chalmers University of Technology, the City of Gothenburg and the business community. For almost 20 years, owners and partners have worked together to invest and purposefully develop a modern and inspiring innovation environment for several of Sweden’s leading development projects.
Read more at Lindholmen.se