Web Communications Officer
Are you interested in web communications and AI's impact on society? AI Sweden, the national center for applied artificial intelligence, is looking for a driven communications officer with high proficiency in web editing, copy, and managing social media.
Who are you?
We believe that you are interested in AI and its impact on society and can package complex matters into appealing and easy-to-grasp content.
Furthermore, you are eager to learn, tech-savvy, and skilled in methods of communication. Your creativeness shows in your work results, for instance, in problem solving, as well as in your use of tonality and style to address specific audiences.
Your ability to be proactive and structured while prioritizing tasks and working target-oriented comes in handy for you joining a young and growing organization. We have a lot to share on our mission to accelerate the use of AI for the benefit of our society, our competitiveness and for everyone living in Sweden. You will be an important part of making this happen.
We are aiming to fill this position in Gothenburg, and you will be a key part of a communications team that is currently based in both Gothenburg and Stockholm.
Please write your application in English.
Competences and experiences:
- Excellent Swedish and English skills, written and oral
- Content creation for various platforms
- Content management system experience on admin level (we use Drupal today)
- Knowledge of and ability to handle various communications tools
- A minimum of 3 years, preferably 5+ years, of relevant work experience
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintaining and updating website and content
- Content creation for web and social media (photos, image sourcing, video/streaming, copy)
- Managing invitations, newsletters, as well as helping organize events
- Social media platform ownership/editorship
- Contact list/CRM management
- Reports and analytics
- Handle agency relations/set requirements/procure
About AI Sweden
AI Sweden is the national center for applied artificial intelligence, supported by the Swedish government and the public and private sectors across the country. Our mission is to increase the use of AI for the benefit of our society, our competitiveness, and for everyone living in Sweden.
Employment & location
Your formal employer will be Lindholmen Science Park, one of the host organizations of AI Sweden, for an initial period until 20211231, with the intention to extend into long-term employment.
Lindholmen Science Park AB is a not-for-profit organization, jointly owned by Chalmers University of Technology, the City of Gothenburg and the business community. For almost 20 years, owners and partners have worked together to invest and purposefully develop a modern and inspiring innovation environment for several of Sweden’s leading development projects.
Questions and suggestions
Reach out to Mikael Ljungblom, Head of Communications.
If you are a representative in recruitment/staffing, please respect that we aim to fill this position with applicants ourselves.