Telematics Valley International Conference 2019.
Telematics Valley takes the next steps in looking into how Artificial Intelligence (AI) has and will impact our industry. Our speakers will discuss the status and effects of AI implemented today, how to deal with ethics around this and most importantly - how we all can collaborate to make AI deliver more value to our organizations. And there will, as usual, be a lot of time for networking.
The event starts with 2 optional pre-workshops followed by 3 sessions.
Workshop 1: Fundamental understanding of a neural network - exploring the smallest building block
In this workshop we will explore the smallest building block of a neural network, the neuron. Using examples and the theory behind the neuron we will give you understanding of how and why it works by together build simple neural networks to solve real world problems with increasing difficulty. By gaining this fundamental understanding of neural networks you will also get to know the challenges an engineer faces when applying them to problems.
Workshop 2: The data findability challenge for digital transformation
This workshop aims at exploring the challenges with finding and accessing the right data to support machine learning modelers, data scientists and analysts they need to perform their tasks. We look at how create a sustainable data and information strategy for use cases as AI, machine learning and analytics.
Session: Where are we with Automation - a reality check
- what are the relevant trends?
- what is the status and effects of AI implemented today in the automotive industry?
- what are the key knowledge gaps that need to be addressed to bring us closer to fully autonomous vehicles?
Session: Managing AI threats on business and society
- how to deal with ethics around AI?
- how do we make sure the data is of the right quality?
- how do we make sure the data is unbiased?
Session: How to collaborate and exploit AI
- how can we collaborate to make AI deliver more value to our organizations?
- how does the Ecosystem of AI in the region look?
- what characterizes successful collaborations?
- what type of collaborations does an OEM want/need