Application form Machine Learning Summer School
The applications should be submitted before May 29. The submitted application will be shared with Skoltech May 31. We look forward to receiving your application!
All PhD students at Swedish universities, with a recommendation letter from the academic supervisor, are eligible to apply.
Your application for participation and scholarship should include:
- CV maximum 2 pages including education, work experience and other relevant information
- Transcript of academic records
- Motivation letter from the applicant, max 500 words
- One recommendation letter from the main supervisor at the Swedish University
- Title and abstract of your poster
Candidates will be selected for participation and stipend (described above) by Skoltech in collaboration with AI Innovation of Sweden, competitively based on submitted documents, including recommendation letters.