In the audience were students and representatives from companies and organizations accepting the AI challenge. The pledge they make is to inspire and educate their staff on AI during the year, using the Elements of AI in any of the available languages, or an equivalent course.
After being welcomed by the Stockholm School of Economics President, Lars Strannegård, the audience was honored with a surprise visit from Swedish Minister for Energy and Digital Development, Anders Ygeman.
Agenda (time codes in parenthesis)
- Welcome speech – Anders Ygeman, Minister for Energy and Digital Development (00:00)
- Companies and organizations taking the #aiutmaningen / #aichallange (06:03)
- What is it and how does it affect us? – Fredrik Heintz, AI researcher at Linköping University (07:08 )
- Strengthening AI in Sweden – Karin Sevedag Tell, Head of Communications at Vinnova (30:16)
- Competence as a key to enable AI driven innovation – Annie Lindmark, Innovation Management at Vinnova (34:59)
- AI Competence for Sweden – Jan Smith, Chalmers University and AI Competence for Sweden (47:40)
Moderator: Martin Modigh Karlsson, AI Innovation of Sweden